The 2nd International Conference on Behavioral, Economic, and Socio-Cultural Computing (BESC’2015) will take place in Nanjing, October 30 - November 1, 2015. BESC aims to become a premier forum in which academic researchers and industry practitioners from data mining, statistics and analytics, business and marketing, finance and politics, and behavioral, economic, social and psychological sciences could present updated research efforts and progresses on foundational and emerging interdisciplinary topics of BESC, exchange new ideas and identify future research directions.
Please refer to Paper Submission for more information about submissions.
All accepted conference papers will be published by IEEE and included in the IEEE Xplore Digital Library and EI Compendex.
BESC' 2015 will publish selected papers in special issues of following international journals (more coming) :
(1) World Wide Web Journal (SCI-indexed, http://www.springer.com/journal/11280).
(2) Journal of Systems Science and Systems Engineering (SCI-indexed, http://www.springer.com/journal/11518).
(3) Social Network Analysis and Mining (http://www.springer.com/journal/13278).
(4) Data Science and Deep Analytics (Springer, forthcoming).
(5) Evolutionary and Institutional Economics Review (Springer, http://www.springer.com/journal/40844).